Sunday, August 17, 2008

Wheeler Farm

We spent the day with Jake's future wife Emma. They have so much fun together we went to Wheeler Farm and then went and saw my friend Misty at work. We ended up going to eat with her at Panda express since both of our husbands were doing scout stuff. Jared was at scout camp for 3 days and Mike had a cub meeting. Anyway taking the two of them to eat was quite an adventure. Luckily the restaurant wasn't busy so when Jake was running across the room to try to go out the door I was able to catch him. Emma just strolled around in Misty's high heels it was so cute!

1 comment:

Michelle said...

Hey, so I just found your blog through Jill's! How exciting! I'm glad you've decided to start one so I can see what you guys are up to. It was good seeing you at the reunion!