Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Hooray for uncle Jeremy

So I have not done a good job at all of blogging but thanks to Jill's husband Jeremy I can now keep my New Year's Resolution. He showed me how to fix my videos so they will download on to the blog. So this is the video that I tried to put on back in September of Jake with Jill I know it is kind of a repeat because I already put the pictures on but the video does so much more to show how much fun they were having. So the redundancy is worth it.



2 comments:

JillEE said...

Jax,

Jeremy marked your YouTube videos as Private. You can edit that by going to youTube, you account, click My Videos, then Edit on the specific Video. Then you can either add people (email addresses) to your list of viewers or make it public, then click Save Changes at the bottom. I can't wait to see the videos!

JErb said...

all fixed