Friday, April 24, 2009

Miss California

I don't know why but I have been really bothered by this story for the past few days. If you haven't heard about it this is the story . She is pretty awesome. I don't know anything else about her besides what I have seen but there has been so much negative about her and her "controversial" answer to the question. I think the biggest thing that bothers me is that it seems like there was a right and wrong answer. Because she actually gave her opinion about what she believed she is this terrible person. Even though her opinion is shared by the majority of the people in the state that she represents. Anyway that is my little rant because I haven't seen hardly any positive media on her and it was really starting to bug me.

1 comment:

April Bishop said...

I agree. Since when is your own opinion wrong? I respect her for standing by her answer after it was all over as well. Good for her!