Monday, June 22, 2009

What would you do?

If you were at the bank drive through making a deposit and your sweet two year old boy is in the back seat, of course he is sitting in his car seat not buckled because you are an awesome, responsible parent. He says "mommy I'm gonna be sick". Then climbs up on your lap sticks his head out the window and pukes all over. So what would you do? I as soon as the teller gave me my receipt said I am so sorry and drove away quickly. Luckily I was at the lane that was the farthest away and not right at the bank window. But on a really good note all the puke was outside of my car instead of inside of it, which is usually what happens.

2 comments:

JenLish said...

I would count my lucky stars that it was outside. Then forget about it as best as I could. You apologized- what else could you possibly do? Get out and scrub the concrete?

Maren & Danny said...

YIKES!