Thursday, February 26, 2009

House Arrest

I am now a officially on house arrest. Why is that you say. Well, I am now 28 weeks pregnant and because of some complication.(see Velamentous insertion of the umbilical cord and Vasa Previa) They told me girls were more complicated but I didn't anticipate it being so obvious so soon. So I am throwing myself a pity party today. No not really but I am anticipating my poor two year old getting really sick of being stuck in the house with me. Any great suggestions on things to do with him that will not exert too much enery on my part.

3 comments:

McCleary Family Fun said...

I've been really sick with my pregnancy. I have left a few posts on my blog about activities to do while stuck on the couch and in the house. GOOD LUCK

JillEE said...

I clicked on both your links becasue I was so proud you included them.

I hope you dont get too bores, but BONUS more blogging and posting of pictures!

April Bishop said...

Sorry to hear about the house arrest. Your son will probably love it. You'll be the crazy one at the end... Good luck.