Monday, February 2, 2009

A few days late

So I forgot to write for a couple of days while we were in Rexburg visiting my family. We had a great time. All of the cousins came and we played at Wada and Grandpa's and we got to see Kevin play 3 ball games. We got back late Saturday night. Then yesturday we watched the super bowl with my sister and her husband. GO STEELERS. I was the only one cheering for the them. Everyone else wanted the Cardinals to win. It was a really good game. Today we went to lunch with my mom and go to go pick up Jake's new accessories. His glasses. We went to the eye doctor last week and the doctor said he is losing vision in his right eye because it is much worse then the left so the brain just takes the image from the better eye. I took some pictures but I will post them tomorrow. He doesn't really like to wear them but hopefully he will get used to it.

2 comments:

M. Leigh Marrott said...

Good Luck with the glasses. The twins both wear glasses and it's... interesting. There is nothing cuter than a little boy in glasses though. At least I think so.

April Bishop said...

My sister had glasses a little person and they got thrown away, ran over by the lawn mower and eaten by the dog... Good luck!