Sunday, August 2, 2009

Actually writing a post

I have been neglectful in actually writing updates on here. I love to put pictures but I have looked back and there is not a lot written about what I have been up to. Maybe that is because pretty much the pictures tell the story. Mom of 2. What else have I been doing? Experimenting on different methods for keeping my house clean. Have yet to be successful. Trying to find new ways to entertain my extremely active 2 year old. Trying to figure out how to fit working out into my schedule. Going to Costco and and not being able to resist the chocolate covered almonds. Doing primary stuff (2nd counselor) I was given the "great opportunity" (ie no one else said yes)to write the program for our primary sacrament meeting which is just a little bit intimidating. What else oh feeding a growing baby at her 2 month appointment she was 11lbs 4oz and 23 1/2 inches. That's about it. I am about to attempt to start and finish reading a book. We will see how that goes.

Yes I know the time I spend reading I could be doing a workout. So I pledge in 2 months I will post a picture of myself on here in the mean time you will just have to endure the endless pictures of my cute kids.




2 comments:

Andrew and Sara said...

I had to write our Primary Program too. It was a ton of work. We should share with each other. By the way your kids are soooo cute!!

Jamie Martin said...

They are so cute Jax, and I love the bows on your little girls head!!!! We miss you!