Sunday, August 2, 2009

Change is good?

A lot has changed in my life in the past 4 months. 4 months! I can't believe that Alexis has been around that long already. We haven't moved which you would think would be not a change but I am pretty sure that we will not be moving out of our current house for a while. This is a big change for me because 3 months ago this house was for sale. 2 kids is a big change. Not as difficult of a change like some people made me think. I love having both. they are very different and that makes things so fun. I do have days where I think how can do everything for both children. The post baby body is a big change. I need some motivation to get back in shape. I love to work out but finding time with the above noted 2 children change is difficult. I have started doing these great videos my mom bought they are 10 minute workouts. The biggest change is Jared's new "job". He is now officially self-employed" no more steady paycheck and benefits. We are on our own. Which will hopefully be an extremely positive change. But right now it is 12-13 hour days and not seeing him at all. I think he is liking what he is doing and is less stressed about work, so that is a really good change. Hopefully more good changes to come I'll keep you posted.

PS This was in draft for a really long time but I wanted to put it in just for me for history sake.

No comments: