Friday, January 16, 2009

Goin' Outback tonight

My sister gave us a gift card for Outback for Christmas. We got to go out on a "date" tonight. Jake went to his cousin's house and we went alone to dinner. I have only eaten at Outback maybe once before. It was one of the best restaurant experiences I have had (and I am pretty picky). But something I would totally recommend. They had call ahead seating so I called and got us on the list. When we got there the wait was like an hour and we were seated in less than 5 minutes it was so great. I am sure there were a bunch of people in the lobby that were giving us dirty looks but hey if the option is there. The food was so good and our waitress was great. Well maybe the best part was that we got to be alone for a few minutes without having to tell Jake not to climb off the table or take turns taking him for a walk. Anyway we had a great night.

1 comment:

JillEE said...

We're glad you guys enjoyed the gift card. Yay for free dates!