Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Mystery Toy

I fell asleep after getting home from work late. I am now wide awake after some mystery toy in Jake's room keeps making this "boing, boing, boing" noise I have dumped all the toys out of his toy box gone through the closet and looked under the bed and I cannot figure out what is making the noise. Well I guess I will go back to bed and try to sleep through it. Of course while I was looking for the thing it was completely silent I am sure when I get back in bed it will start making noise again. Good Night -Hopefully-

1 comment:

JenLish said...

I really think toy story is true. They come alive except they try to be as annoying as possible and get a huge kick out of it when something like the mystery toy happens. Walker's toys have gone off in the middle of the night too. It's kinda freaky.