Friday, January 23, 2009

Movie Theaters and 2 year olds

Jared had the day off today so we decided we would take Jake to a matinee. He seems to really like movies at home but the movie theater was another story. First he wanted to stay in the lobby and play the video games. Then he was OK for a while because we had popcorn. After the popcorn was gone he wanted to run down the aisles. We went to Madagascar so I thought he would really like it but we ended up leaving before the movie was even over. I guess we will wait a while before we try that again.

1 comment:

Colette said...

Your so brave... I used to take Leyton to the mom and me movies they did at megaplex, but they don't do them anymore. It was the only way I would take him cause there were dozens of other kids running around! Congrats on the baby too!!